EOGEO 2004 Workshop
London 23-25 June 2004
MiraMon is going to be present in EOGEO 2004 Workshop, showing its applications
related with OGC WMS WCS, and ISO metadata contributions:
EOGEO is an international event started by the Committee of Earth Observation
Satellites - CEOS in 1995. It has run annually since then, attracting key developers
from around the world. This year EOGEO is to be held in London at the University
Themes of the workshop include
The workshop cover latest developments and techniques applied to Geospatial systems.
- OGC Services
- Web Services - including the non-OGC world...
- Free/Open Source Software - Employing FOSS in real-life, issues, problems, solutions...
- Catalogs, Directories & Metadata - new developments, successes, failures, trends
- Semantics & Ontologies
- Grass Roots - Innovative ideas, new approaches. What are people working on that's cool, revolutionary, anti-establishment?
- Mobile/Location Services
- Grid Computing - Grid/EO, Grid/GIS, Convergence of Grid and Web services
- Outreach/Community building
Presentations and Demonstrations
The workshop will consist of a mixture of presentation sessions, and poster/demonstrations
sessions. The hands-on demonstrations are an important part of EOGEO. Full oral
presentations are usually intended for general technical issues of wider interest,
while the demonstrations are suitable for work in progress on projects.
Please watch http://eogeo.net for details.